Links to Services & Opportunities in Hackney
Please click on the Links below
- Find Support Services – Information support, advice, classes and activities run by the local community and voluntary sector in Hackney and the City.
- Citizens Advice Hackney – Provide free, confidential and impartial advice for communities in Hackney, Newham and Tower Hamlets on the big issues affecting people’s lives.
- Hackney Local Offer – Information on services and things to do for children and young people aged 0 -25 with SEN, disabilities or additional needs.
- Hackney money help and advice | Hackney Council – Help with costs of living and support available
Better Health Information
- Better Health – Healthier Families – The new home of Change4 Life has lots of resources to help families eat well and move more.
- City and Hackney CAHMS Alliance – Support children, young people and their families when they have difficulties with their emotional wellbeing, relationships, behaviour or mental health.
- Hackney School of Food Cookery Videos – FREE series of short videos introducing simple cooking techniques and ingredients, covering nutritional information.
- HENRY in City & Hackney | HENRY – The Best Start with HENRY in City and Hackney provides FREE services that support healthy nutrition, active lifestyles, and parenting for families with children under 5